Tuesday, February 19, 2013

HappyUP!!! Day 2209



HappyUP!!! - raingear
Why it happened - it's in my bag
Why it makes me happy - no rain today......but unexpectedly COLD! I was so glad to have the warm stuff to throw on over my "spring wear."  I was toasty!

HappyUP!!! - antics
Why it happened - predictable
Why it makes me happy - sometimes one has to be happy that one can recognize sad, childish games from people who should know better. I actually wish they didn't happen....but they do.....consistently. It's just good to be a fully developed adult...with miles on the tires....that realizes what is going on.

HappyUP!!! - birdie on 18
Why it happened - a ripped 6 iron with a draw
Why it makes me happy - saved some dough with that one.....on the last hole

HappyUP!!! - birdie on 15
Why it happened - a great drive, average wedge, and a really good putt
Why it makes me happy - I didn't save the round with this one....but it was a good, albeit late, start

HappyUP!!! - wedge recovery on 16
Why it happened - I'm used to being in trouble...and escaping it
Why it makes me happy - should have been back to back birdies...but the shot kept the mojo up


JJ

"I'm so sad...:-( "

Drive/hybrid 1.....drive/6 iron 3.....9 iron/chutt 5.....chip 7....5 iron/chutt 11....7 iron recovery 13....bunker shot 14....drive/putt/birdie 15....drive/cute wedge 16.....6 iron/putt/birdie 18

Special time tonite
Raingear/warmgear


No comments: