Tuesday, February 12, 2013

HappyUP!!! Day 2203

Looks like mashed potatoes, doesn't it?


HappyUP!!! - lucky break
Why it happened - shouldn't have....who knows
Why it makes me happy - let's just say we dodged a bullet this morning....it could have been unfavorable but it all worked out

HappyUP!!! - cool Shepheards Pie
Why it happened - new recipe
Why it makes me happy - delicious!.....and very healthy.....no need for the potatoes when one can puree steamed cauliflower.  While good, it was the first time out.....I'll tweek it a bit the next time.

HappyUP!!! - great meeting
Why it happened - it's Tuesday
Why it makes me happy - we had a couple of great speeches....I took home best Table Topics (wheeeee!)....most importantly, we got ANOTHER new member today!!! That is a lot of growth over the last few weeks



No comments: