Saturday, February 02, 2013

HappyUP!!! Day 2193


HappyUP!!! - a medal
Why it happened - my kid worked for it
Why it makes me happy - it was so cool to see him receive this honor

HappyUP!!! - lunch with friends
Why it happened - see above
Why it makes me happy - sooooooo great to spend time with these sacred people......grand parents


HappyUP!!! - great day off
Why it happened - I usually go to the office on Saturday
Why it makes me happy - nice to sleep in

HappyUP!!! - Mac N Cheese
Why it happened - I got off the sick bed
Why it makes me happy - it was gourmet....and tasty.....it's a wonder what homemade does

HappyUP!!! - feeling soooo much better
Why it happened - I laid low earlier in the week
Why it makes me happy - I am so happy to have the luxury to take care of myself based on earlier life choices. I appreciate my health


No comments: