Sunday, February 10, 2013

HappyUP!!! Day 2201

When the King's win.....so do the fans!
TacoUP!!!  Everyone loves a JackTaco....
2 free ones is the only thing better!

HappyUP!!! - 15
Why it happened - last hole today
Why it makes me happy - no question....what I am working on is what I should be working on.  Just wish it would come around a little sooner.....but....hey....that just means I/ME?MOI need to come around a little sooner and get out of a bad habit

HappyUP!!! - King's Win
Why it happened - probably because I am a good luck charm
Why it makes me happy - it's always more fesive leaving the arena after a win.....and you get free Jack Tacos!!!

HappyUP!!! - sushi
Why it happened - met up with my buddy Seth
Why it makes me happy - delicious fish.....and great company

HappyUP!!! - what a happy picture
Why it happened - family fun in the Northwest
Why it makes me happy - if there was ever a picture of pure enjoyment and fun, this one was it. Put a great big smile on my face.



No comments: