Wednesday, June 27, 2012

HappyUP!!! Day 1983



HappyUP!!! - my presention
Why it happened - we started a tradition
Why it makes me happy - glad to bring light and levity to a "roast" event this morning. Roasts can be tough to do. You want to be funny...but kind at the same time.  I struck the balance

HappyUP!!! - my award
Why it happened - dedicated service
Why it makes me happy - sooooooooooooooo glad to get something useful.  I have soooooooooo many plaques/trophies/medals/badges/etc........that sit in boxes.  Who needs a testimonial to themselves? I like things that are useful

HappyUP!!! - golf with bro
Why it happened - we came up in the rotation
Why it makes me happy - yeah........it doesn't make me happy to have to slide him a few dollars after a round of golf......especially after beating him...........it's a testimony to his ability to draw good partners! He did come through on 18 and slam the door with a birdie.  Good fun is always a HappyUP!!! and I KNOW.....always KNOW.....how blessed I am to HAVE a brother that I can spend a few hours on the golf course with.

JollyJottings

Getting presentation ready
Oatmeal
Visiting an old haunt
A new hat
Lots of accolades
Roasting
Weather
Golf with bro

No comments: