Sunday, June 24, 2012

HappyUP!!! Day 1980

HappyUP!!! - brekko
Why it happened - the quickie sammy
Why it makes me happy - love the staff at the club......they take very good care of me

HappyUP!!! - 6 iron 17
Why it happened - I NEEDED it
Why it makes me happy - it gave me a chance on 18!!!!  Now, I didn't take advantage of the chance.....but I was in the game until the very last putt

HappyUP!!! - mini wood fired pizza
Why it happened - Buddy was hungry
Why it makes me happy - the wood fired pizza is pretty darn good

HappyUP!!! - an evening out
Why it happened - a friend's kids were in a show
Why it makes me happy - lots of fun watching a bunch of talented kids who have obviously been working hard

JollyJottings

Brekko
Drive/pitch/putt 1....drive/punch 4 iron 2..chip 3..putt 4....9 iron 5....bunker shot 6...4 iron 8....recovery shot/pitch 9....drive/hybrid/chip 10...drive 11....flop 12...drive/pitch 13....tee shot/flop/putt 14....drive/wedge/putt (birdie) 15.....drive/wedge 16....6 iron 17....wedge 18
weather
mini pizza

No comments: