Monday, June 04, 2012

HappyUP!!! Day 1960

HappyUP!!! - tooth loss
Why it happened - it happens
Why it makes me happy - it's the first one for this special little girl that operates in the periphery

HappyUP!!! - drop off
Why it happened - I use my license
Why it makes me happy - some things that get said....whether intentionally or Freudian slips.....can really put a smile on the face

-----"Is it true I get paid by someone for this missing item?"

HappyUP!!! - rain
Why it happened - who knows
Why it makes me happy - 101 on Friday...90's Sat/Sun......and rain today without even making the 70's. I love zaniness!



HappyUP!!! - conjure
Why it happened - Words
Why it makes me happy - 111 points for one word ain't too shabby! I'm usually the one that gets that one dropped on me!

JollyJottings

Great sleep
Great wakeup
Doing the drop off
Serendipitous photo editing
Rain

No comments: