Friday, June 01, 2012

HappyUP!!! Day 1957

Out of the garden....a run in with a 
knife, some oil, salt, garlic...and then
a crash into that BBQ grill!!! FoodUP!!!

HappyUP!!! - a little heat
Why it happened - welcome to June
Why it makes me happy - OK.....I really don't like triple digit heat. Yet, it is the first one of the year so it is an easy one to welcome....especially when I know it's going to cool down in a hurry

HappyUP!!! - a lovely nite out with Mr/Mrs H and Mr/Mrs Buddy
Why it happened - Prime Rib nite
Why it makes me happy - great food...tremendous ambiance.....lovely ladies.....what's not to be happy about?

HappyUP!!! - my guest Adam
Why it happened - I invited him
Why it makes me happy - was glad to finally get on the course with this old pal. Great times

JollyJottings

A little heat
My guest Adam
A lovely night out with other couples
Delicious dinner
Morning
Physical
Pitch 1.....putt 2....drive/hybrid/putt 3.....drive/wedge/putt/birdie 4.....recovery/pitch/putt 6...9 iron/putt/birdie 10.....drive/7 iron punch 11....7 iron 12....drive/wedge 13.....3 wood/wedge 14....3 wood/punch 9 15......2nd sand shot 16......3 wood 18


No comments: