Thursday, June 07, 2012

HappyUP!!! Day 1963

I always love a good "yard sale"....this
is my buddy's pull cart. It happened the
other day but I just looked at the photo
today!


HappyUP!!! - donut time
Why it happened - it was morning
Why it makes me happy - what a lovely way to start the day of the Acorn!

HappyUP!!! - seeing my ol buddy Rob
Why it happened - the Acorn
Why it makes me happy - he's one of those guys that you may spend time apart from....and it's like yesterday when you see him

HappyUP!!! - cashing ticket on my brother
Why it happened - I bet on him
Why it makes me happy - love making money on my brother's efforts.

HappyUP!!! - good start
Why it happened - we teamed well
Why it makes me happy - you can't win on day one....but you can lose. We didn't play that well individually...but we picked each other up. We only had one stumble.....kept us a stroke out from cashing a ticket.....but we are only 1 out of the lead

JollyJottings

A donut
Gorgeous morning/day
The Acorn begins
Seeing my ol buddy
Drive on 18.....drive on 2...partner 6 iron/partner putt 2....up and down 3....wedge/partner putt 4....putt on 5...drive/wedge 6.....pitch 7....5 iron 8...drive/7 iron/putt 9....drive/partner 3 wood 10....partner drive/partner wedge/partner putt 11.....both hitting green/my putt 12....drive /partner wedge 13....good partner play 14....9 iron 16....6 iron 17.
Cashing ticket on brother
Cashing ticken on par 3 contest
1 off the lead after day 1
Perfect weather
A new wedge
Food was excellent
Night with my babe
Walking the pup

No comments: