Saturday, June 02, 2012

HappyUP!!! Day 1958

HappyUP!!! - pro in early
Why it happened - he couldn't sleep?
Why it makes me happy - I got to head back home early and do some stuff prior to teeing it up

HappyUP!!! - birdie on 3
Why it happened - I used the bounce
Why it makes me happy - been working on properly using my wedge again. I used it pretty well on the hardest hole on our course as my pitch rolled right into the jar for a birdie!

HappyUP!!! - got the tee time
Why it happened - early rise
Why it makes me happy - my weekend golf is "catch and catch can" and sketchy. Sometimes I do...sometimes I don't.  I get my golf in during the week.  When I want to play on Saturday,  I now KNOW the drill now if I want to play on a Saturday morning at our club. It's not rocket science.....it's the classic "early bird gets the worm."  Funny how some axioms ALWAYS work.

JollyJottings

Got the tee time
Coffee
Pro came in early
Drive/4 iron 1....drive/7 iron 2.....drive/CHIP IN/Birdie 3...punch shot 4....drive/wedge 6....drive 7....bunker shot 8....drive/pitch 9.....3 wood 10....6 iron/putt/birdie 12.....high hook 7 iron 13....wedge 14....wedge/putt 15.....putt 16.....putt 17
Nap

No comments: