Saturday, June 09, 2012

HappyUP!!! Day 1965


HappyUP!!! - finishing in the money
Why it happened - I had a strong partner
Why it makes me happy - my partner picked me up today as my game was a bit off.  3rd place was OK based on my effort

HappyUP!!! - making a putt on the last hole
Why it happened - I was grinding
Why it makes me happy - THAT putt was a BIG moneymaker.....and I sensed it would be as I got over it....and I put that 12 footer right in the middle of the jar!

HappyUP!!! - dinner, awards, and dancing
Why it happened - the Acorn concludes
Why it makes me happy - SO much fun out with my babe and dear friends......GREAT...GREATER....GREATEST times!


JollyJottings

Sean and Bill partners
3rd Place
8 iron 13.....putt 16....wedge 18.....wedge 2.....6 iron punch 5....drive/wedge 6.....9 iron 7.....5 iron 8....drive/pitch/putt 9
Meeting my partners gf
Breaking even with the field
Dinner
Dancing
Liars Dice

No comments: