Saturday, June 16, 2012

HappyUP!!! Day 1972

HappyUP!!! - putt on 4
Why it happened - I hit a good one
Why it makes me happy - today was a qualifier.....needed a spark....this 40 footer helped

HappyUP!!! - 9 iron 10
Why it happened - I trusted
Why it makes me happy - checked down a few decisions on the shot due to the wind....decided a full shot was best....BIRDIE!

HappyUP!!! - US OPEN
Why it happened - the USGA does it every year
Why it makes me happy - they TOTALLY got it right this year....this tournament is so great to watch. It's soooooo impossible to guess mother nature....takes so long to get the course in shape to identify the champion.......little doubt....this year....weather and course setup have been perfect

HappyUP!!! - McGyver Fix
Why it happened - my handy tool
Why it makes me happy - who knew I was a Lego engineer?


No comments: