Monday, January 30, 2012

HappyUP!!! Day 1824


HappyUP!!! - making someone's day
Why it happened - I was thinking
Why it makes me happy - little gestures mean soooo much to people....especially on certain days

HappyUP!!! - appointment set
Why it happened - I made the call
Why it makes me happy - I have a little project...the fact I got a call back on the day after the big home show tells me a lot about this worker. Looking forward to getting the job done

HappyUP!!! - top down driving with my buddy
Why it happened - he pushed the button
Why it makes me happy - I LOVE having a convertible here in California. That top gets dropped at least once in every month.....a LOT of top dropping this month.

HappyUP!!! - tip testing
Why it happened - it comes up on occasion
Why it makes me happy - it was a PASS! ....on to the next belt! I'm very proud tonight.

JollyJottings

Appointment set with repairman
Chat with a contractor
Gorgeous weather to walk the pooch
Top down driving with my buddy
Kovars
Delicious dinner
Making someone's day

No comments: