Friday, January 27, 2012

HappyUP!!! Day 1821


HappyUP!!! - putt on 17
Why it happened - I hit a good one
Why it makes me happy - I was on the ropes.....sun in eyes...shadows made the putt impossible to read....I needed this one....hadn't been putting that well.....and drained this 25 footer. I don't do it often....well...never....but I had to give that one a little fist pump.

HappyUP!!! - time with my best guys
Why it happened - it's golf
Why it makes me happy - love THIS foursome when we tee it up. Nobody played terrible today....nobody tore it up...it was excellent competition down to the end

HappyUP!!! - a great lunch
Why it happened - it soooo needed to
Why it makes me happy - my dear friend and bestie got together....boy did they need to catch up....it puts them in a better place.....and I LOVE it when my friends have an outstanding day.

JollyJottings

Drive...9 iron..putt 1....drive 2....punch/wedge 3....drive/hybrid/wedge/putt 4....punch/chip on 5....drive 6 and 7.....4 iron 8.....drive/8 iron/2 putt on 9.....punch shot 10.....punch shot 11....knock down 12...7 iron/putt 13.....recovery shot 15.....putt 17

Time with my guys
Laughs about loser antics

No comments: