Thursday, January 26, 2012

HappyUP!!! Day 1820


HappyUP!!! - finding a headcover
Why it happened - serendipity
Why it makes me happy - kind of wrote this one off when I got to the course today....hey....THAT happens to headcovers. Then, when I wasn't even looking, I found it. Don't you love it when that happens. It's a momentary wave of "alright!" LOVE that!

HappyUP!!! - a couple of birdies
Why it happened - putting
Why it makes me happy - birdies and pars are the name of the game.....and birdies are the rarer. HappyUP!!!

HappyUP!!! - great bunker shot on 3
Why it happened - I picked a better club
Why it makes me happy - long bunker shots are tricky.....put this one within 4 feet of the hole....walked off the most difficult hole on the course with my par

HappyUP!!! - new playing companions
Why it happened - I played on a different day
Why it makes me happy - got to play 9 with the pro's son....and another nice guy that I hadn't met. Played 27 with a guy I've only played with once. NICE to expand the group of friends....I'll play with all of these guys again.

No comments: