Sunday, January 29, 2012

HappyUP!!! Day 1823


HappyUP!!! - a later tee time
Why it happened - happenstance
Why it makes me happy - I was a little preoccupied this morning....running a little late for my tee time....or so I thought....it turns out we had a time that 20 minutes later....ahhhh....just the break I needed

HappyUP!!! - Fantasy Golf WIN
Why it happened - got lucky
Why it makes me happy - I not only won with the small group 2 weeks in a row...but I got a win in the BIG group too....wooooohoooo!

HappyUP!!! - coffee
Why it happened - I do that sometimes
Why it makes me happy - nothing better than Sunday morning coffee with my best friend

HappyUP!!! - stupendous weather
Why it happened - who knows
Why it makes me happy - yeah....I guess one could be on a tropical beach....or a So Cal coast...but....for January......wow!!!....this day WAS it!

JollyJottings

A later tee time
Wedge 1...wedge/putt 3...3 wood/wedge 4...8 iron 5...flop 6...buried bunker shot 7....4 iron 8...5 iron 9...flop 11...5 iron 12....high hook 7 iron 13....9 iron 14....wedge 15...6 iron 18
Gorgeous weather
Chat with dear friend

No comments: