Saturday, January 14, 2012

HappyUP!!! Day 1808

HappyUP!!! - seeing my bro's new place
Why it happened - I got invited
Why it makes me happy - his place...has been the "family base" for quite awhile....but...times dictate moving on. I was thrilled by the new place...soooo cool....love the lap pool...that I will use even if I have to hop the fence...LOL. Though old place is filled with memories....THIS is an awesome move.

HappyUP!!! - great 49er game
Why it happened - playoffs
Why it makes me happy - the cherry on top was that the Niners won...but, even if they hadn't, it was an awesome game...both teams laying it on the line....many lead changes in fourth quarter...it kept one on edge of seat......LIFE alive!

HappyUP!!! - three birdies
Why it happened - a little change in the swing
Why it makes me happy - golf game has been miserable.....but....you keep at it. I birdied the toughest hole on the course impressively....chipped in on another...made a great putt on another one......and even missed a close one on another hole that I should have made. Great day on the links

HappyUP!!! - the weather
Why it happened - it's weather
Why it makes me happy - it was SO GORGEOUS....and I am SOOO blessed to spend 4 hours out in it with friends....pinch myself.....it's just a blessing

HappyUP!!! - pro joined us on back 9
Why it happened - 49er game
Why it makes me happy - loved Buddy playing the front 9 with us...and lifting a 5er off off him in the process....he excused himself for the playoff game....one of my LONG time buds, the assistant pro, waited for our group so he could join us on the back 9. Such fun...and an honor.

JollyJottings

Lifting 5 from Buddy
Wedge on one
New setup working
Best round in awhile....despite a couple of bad breaks
Drive...6 iron...putt...birdie on 3...toughest hole on course
Chip in on 8
Birdie on 17
Drive....3 wood...wedge on 10
Drive.....wedge on 18
Splendid weather
48er game
Seeing my bro's new place

No comments: