Saturday, January 28, 2012

HappyUP!!! Day 1822


HappyUP!!! - dinner
Why it happened - have to eat
Why it makes me happy - delicious fare....wonderful company....ohhhh....so good

HappyUP!!! - 6 iron on 12
Why it happened - made a great pass
Why it makes me happy - Buddy had it in there tight from 170 yards......and I managed to get it inside him........and draining the putt for birdie was kind of sweet

HappyUP!!! - 6 iron on 13
Why it happened - I'm making better passes
Why it makes me happy - the drive wasn't long...but it was straight....and the 6 iron to that back pin was like a laser....7 feet from the pin

JollyJottings

9 iron on 1....putt on 3...wedge/putt 4....bunker shot/putt 5....8 iron 6...6 iron 7.....chip 8...putt 9....6 iron 10...6 iron 12....6 iron 13....hybrid 14...drive 15....drive 16....6 iron 17....drive/hybrid 18

Brilliant weather
Great companionship
Nice day of Fantasy Golf
Breakfast
Life

No comments: