Wednesday, January 25, 2012

HappyUP!!! Day 1819

HappyUP!!! - range time
Why it happened - I hadn't played in awhile
Why it makes me happy - things seem to be working. Great seeing an old friend, one of my regulars, and getting some quality work done

HappyUP!!! - 3 speeches
Why it happened - Toastmasters
Why it makes me happy - it wasn't a huge crowd.....but...as above...quality work was done and THOSE speakers stretched today...EVERY one of them. A rubber band...once stretched...never returns to it's previous state. The same holds for those speakers today

HappyUP!!! - rice, mushrooms, and spinach
Why it happened - it's dinnertime
Why it makes me happy - glad to get an invite to a succulent repast

JollyJottings

3 speeches
Nice turnout
Sending a thank you to our district
A funny joke
Gorgeous day
Some time on the range....time with friends
Rice, mushrooms, and spinach
Fabulous movie

No comments: