Tuesday, January 17, 2012

HappyUP!!! Day 1811


HappyUP!!! - alarm disarmed
Why it happened - staff was there
Why it makes me happy - didn't have to go "the long way"

HappyUP!!! - trip to the dump
Why it happened - see clutter message yesterday
Why it makes me happy - I have gone to "the dump" many many times....personally and professionally in my life.....I LOVE the setup my city has....I was in and out in no time....with a reasonable cost.....perfect....so different from the old days.

HappyUP!!! -3 great speeches
Why it happened - Toastmasters
Why it makes me happy - I just LOVE to hear people talk when they are prepared to do it

JollyJottings

TM 3 speeches....great TableTopics.....building disarmed before I got there
Trip to the dump
Tossing out stuff...so liberating
Research
Good cleanout session of out buildings
Getting ready for the storm
Pretty funny news
Another TJ winner in processed food
My cat is in

No comments: