Saturday, March 26, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1517



HappyUP!!! - sump pump
Why it happened - thanks to the previous resident here
Why it makes me happy - we've had a lot of rain. With improvements I have done, the basement stays fairly dry. Still, when there is this much saturation, some minor puddling occurs. Well.....it did occur.....until I re-discovered the sump. "Sumped it away" again today

HappyUP!!! - family fun
Why it happened - Borders had an event
Why it makes me happy - not only did my buddy get a free LegoRacer...........he was one of only three kids to win a Lego set in the raffle! Awesome!!!

HappyUP!!! - thunderstorm
Why it happened - weather
Why it makes me happy - sure, most people are getting tired of all the rain. I would be one of them. Yet, I never get tired of watching the rain coming down where you literally can't see across the street.

JollyJottings



No comments: