Tuesday, March 22, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1513


HappyUP!!! - finding my guacamole recipe
Why it happened - I went through a drawer
Why it makes me happy - yeah, I wish I had this a few weeks back. Oh well....no need to lament. I've got it for the next party that comes to town. Yeah......it's a killer concotion

HappyUP!!! - trip to the dentist
Why it happened - it's part of the routine
Why it makes me happy - my new hygenist didn't have to work too hard to clean up the choppers......I seem to be doing my end of the deal. Less work....less poking.....HappyUP!!!

HappyUP!!! - a new recipe
Why it happened - I'm in that mode
Why it makes me happy - I was able to find all the ingredients at TraderJoes....no second stop at the full service grocery. This was one tasty scramble dish. Winner!

HappyUP!!! - knocking out the schedule
Why it happened - I'm the VP of Education
Why it makes me happy - this little piece of logistics is a bit of a Rubik's Cube. It's easy to put off doing too. I met my deadline and got it out on time. Volunteer work....HappyUP!!!

JollyJottings

Getting the schedule out
Good dues work
Finding the Rocket Chef
Finding the guacamole recipe
Finding the corkscrew
No hassle with the bank
A working ATM card
Mower on the grass
Getting everything I needed at TJ's
Mowing
Teeth clean....new hygenist
Sunlight

No comments: