Thursday, March 24, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1515


HappyUP!!! - paying a visit
Why it happened - someone really needed it
Why it makes me happy - it's just great to be there for someone.....when they need it the most. Also great to meet some people I didn't know in the process

HappyUP!!! - great soup
Why it happened - a can opener?
Why it makes me happy - this was possibly the best canned soup that I have ever had!

HappyUP!!! - withdraw
Why it happened - the tournament wasn't what I thought it was
Why it makes me happy - I pulled out of this deal late last week due to some miscommunication that I received. This morning, I was so glad I did. It was raining pretty good.......and.....until they called it off......I would have been forced to be out there slopping around in it.

JollyJottings

Paying a visit
Great soup

No comments: