Wednesday, March 02, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1493


HappyUP!!! - Articulators Contest
Why it happened - it's contest season
Why it makes me happy - this was their maiden voyage.....and the contest went great. Can't wait to see what happens at the next level

HappyUP!!! - a new gadget
Why it happened - we received some generosity
Why it makes me happy - it was forever until my home club got their first timing light. Due to the generosity of our District, The Articulators were able to get one of these right away.......and I got to present it. Awesome to share good news

HappyUP!!! - a great Jokemaster
Why it happened - who knows
Why it makes me happy - I love it when someone takes a joke.....and then spins it making it sound like it actually happened to them. I didn't see this coming today from our Jokemaster.

JollyJottings

The Articulators Contest
A new timing light
Grateful people
So many smiling faces
A great jokemaster
A big day
Good times

No comments: