Tuesday, March 15, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1506


HappyUP!!! - Toastmasters
Why it happened - it's Tuesday
Why it makes me happy - we had a couple of great speeches.....fantastic table topics....and a full house. Just a quality meeting all up and down the board

HappyUP!!! - peace in the pantry
Why it happened - motivation
Why it makes me happy - did a little bit of overdue reorganization....and, man, does it make a difference!

HappyUP!!! - being there for a friend
Why it happened - my friend is going through a storm
Why it makes me happy - I never like it when my friends are troubled. It makes me happy when I am reached out to as an advisor when the heavy stuff comes down. It is a sacred privilege when another man confides and looks to me on cloudy days. While I wish the events didn't take place, I am honored to assist in any way I can. We are all ministers to our fellow man

JollyJottings

Toastmasters

No comments: