Saturday, March 05, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1496


Just another Saturday - in my world......NOT!

HappyUP!!! - errands
Why it happened - I just had a LOT of them today
Why it makes me happy - they all went smoothly

HappyUP!!! - getting a hand
Why it happened - I needed some help
Why it makes me happy - had promised a buddy I would drop something at his house. The problem was I couldn't get it on my truck alone. It was awesome to just ask a guy in the neighborhood (that I don't know) if he would give me a quick hand. He dropped what he was doing and jumped in.

HappyUP!!! - jammin with the man
Why it happened - the man was in town
Why it makes me happy - love playing music and laying it down with this guy. That cool cat even makes me purr. Nothing like synching up with a great muscician.


No comments: