Wednesday, March 09, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1500


1500? - did someone say, "1500"?

Goodness gracious - that's over 4 years!

HappyUP!!! - speech coaching
Why it happened - contest coming
Why it makes me happy - I have been encouraging two speakers this time. It's a thrill! Can't wait to hear how they do tomorrow night

HappyUP!!! - a walk
Why it happened - it was a nice morning
Why it makes me happy - there is just something about being out in the cool, crispness of the morning that makes me feel alive

HappyUP!!! - Toastmasters
Why it happened - it's Wed
Why it makes me happy - this is the day the new club meets. I got a couple of "teaching moments" in that were tremendously appreciated. The timing was just right.

JollyJottings

A walk
Great coffee
Toastmasters
Teaching moments
People volunteering to help me out
Lawn aerated
Speech Coaching
Getting food picked up


No comments: