Wednesday, March 16, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1507


HappyUP!!! - dealing with a house issue
Why it happened - I own a house!
Why it makes me happy - problem.....solution....implementation.....done! This one could have been more persnickity than estimated. The fix went smoothly

HappyUP!!! - gorgeous day
Why it happened - who knows
Why it makes me happy - after some violent and steady rain, it was awesome to see the sun full on.......and everything smelling so clean.

HappyUP!!! - Toastmasters
Why it happened - I'm mentoring the new club
Why it makes me happy - every week, I see new stalwarts emerge that are starting to really take ownership and say, "this is MY club." It's a wonderful thing to see adults stretch and grow......but also for them to begin to see this as their organization. It's kind of a "be true to you school" kind of thing. LOVE THAT!

No comments: