Sunday, April 11, 2010

HappyuP!!! Day 1169


HappyUP!!! - Masters Sunday
Why it happened - it's this weekend...every year
Why it makes me happy - it's tradition....it's a golf course that is perfect offering peril and reward...anything that can happen. While I wish it would have come down to the last shot today, the golf course did crown the correct champion today.

HappyUP!!! - helping out a friend
Why it happened - my friend needed it
Why it makes me happy - I am so blessed to be in the position to be able to help.....need to do it more often.

HappyUP!!! - the duckies
Why it happened - I posted about them yesterday
Why it makes me happy - I received more than one or two pieces of feedback regarding yesterday's post. The verdict is in.....if there is one thing everyone can agree on........EVERYONE loves duckies!

JollyJottings

Masters Sunday
Helping out a friend
E-mail about the duckies
A rainy Sunday

No comments: