Thursday, April 22, 2010

HappyuP!!! Day 1179


HappyUP!!! - driving range open
Why it happened - no rain Wed afternoon and clear this morning
Why it makes me happy - when my teaching pro called me with the news, I knew I was going to get the opportunity to "get fixed."

HappyUP!!! - seeing my pro
Why it happened - I set it up
Why it makes me happy - I really like this guy. He is an underrated teacher. I had not seen him in nearly a year. He gave me some great instruction....and I will get out of my funk.....and I will see him again within the next month. I hereby commit to staying on track.

HappyUP!!! - tying off an open loop
Why it happened - I enlisted the help of a catsultant
Why it makes me happy - I hate it when things are strained between me and close friends. This one took the employ of a third party.....and the third party came through and did a great job.

JollyJottings

Driving range open
Seeing my pro
The "fix" does not seem that extreme
Got a piece of bonus advice on chip
Hitting balls afterwards
Tying off an open loop
Setting up a collection



No comments: