Sunday, April 04, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1162


HappyUP!!!-25 plants in the ground
Why it happened - I saw rain coming
Why it makes me happy - I love to plant...wait....I like to HAVE planted. It's a bit of work. It was great that Home Depot was open this morning so I could get some vege plants and get started on the harvest.

HappyUP!!! - Shaun Michele on the PGA Tour
Why it happened - I was one of the few that picked him
Why it makes me happy - he shot the best round today.....and took me to victory over my buddies.

HappyUP!!!- Easter invitation
Why it happened - my friend was thinking about me
Why it makes me happy - while I couldn't make it, how good is it when peeps invite you to share their holiday with their family. Nothing more special than that

HappyUP!!! - Bang a Gong
Why it happened - a buddy sent me this vintage tune
Why it makes me happy - come on...who wouldn't like waking up to this tune.....rockin...and being taken down memory lane?

JollyJottings

Home Depot open on Easter
Early grocery morning run
25 plants put in the ground
Lawn mowed
Chicken BBQ'd
Able to borrow a tool
Good news from a friend on the road
Shaun Michele in fantasy golf
Easter invitation
Bang A Gong...Get it On

No comments: