Thursday, April 08, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1166


HappyUP!!! - Driver/wedge on 1
Why it happened - I hit two great shots
Why it makes me happy - tough group today...and I came out firing.

HappyUP!!! - the Masters begins
Why it happened - it's tradition
Why it makes me happy - the tournament is awesome. Betting pools are fun. Tom Watson plays a great round. Fred Couples is leading. The Tiger Woods drama and the fact that he played well and the patrons were not rude speaks volume to the tournament....and human behavior. A great leaderboard after Day 1 for an exciting tournament.

HappyUP!!! - nearly holing a wedge flop shot on 4
Why it happened - I have a flop shot
Why it makes me happy - it kept my early round going....and, though I couldn't see the hole, it was a wonderful sound to hear the pin get hit.

JollyJottings

The Masters begins
Tom Watson's round
Drive and Wedge into one
Tee shot on 2
Almost holing wedge shot on 4
Great up and down on 5
Good 6 iron on 7
Great drive and 9 iron on 9
7 iron on 12



No comments: