Friday, April 30, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1187



HappyUP!!! - the weinermobile
Why it happened - my best friend sent me this pic
Why it makes me happy - don't know how he got the pic. I am thinking his company was doing a promo. I remember the weinermobile from my youth. Come on......how can you be anything but happy when you see the Weinermobile

HappyUP!!! - birdie on 2
Why it happened - a little luck and a great putt
Why it makes me happy - I had hit a horrendous drive. My second shot was solid but it didn't get over the tree....it went through it...hence the luck....but the putt was superb

HappyUP!!! - brekko with a friend
Why it happened - we set it up
Why it makes me happy - it was great to catch up with my friend over a meal. Great conversation

HappyUP!!! - fabulous news from a dear friend
Why it happened - it's been a long process
Why it makes me happy - this is the culmination of a lot of pain for my friend....and it's worked out well...and...now...it's done. It pains my heart to see friends struggle...and uplifts it when they come through.

HappyUP!!! - 8 iron on 6
Why it happened - I put a good one on it
Why it makes me happy - my iron shots have not been crisp lately. I have been going through a swing change. THIS shot was what that was all about.

JollyJottings

Great night sleep
Brekko with a friend
Super news from a dear friend
Gorgeous day up in the hills
Better ball striking
Great distance putting

No comments: