Monday, April 05, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1163


HappyUP!!! - getting agenda filled
Why it happened - a member stepped in to speak
Why it makes me happy - I am running the meeting tomorrow. I hate having only one speaker....had two cancel...but I got a fill in. HappyUP!!!

HappyUP!!! - NCAA Championship Game
Why it happened - it is a tradition
Why it makes me happy - young athletes....playing for their schools...not ego...not money...still being controlled by coaches.....cheerleaders.....fans....and an exciting game for a change! I love any sporting event at the highest level.

HappyUP!!! - Tiger Woods Interview
Why it happened - it's Master's Week
Why it makes me happy - hey, I wasn't a Tiger lover before his...uh....accident. Everything before now has been a bit contrived. In today's press conference, he was able to be himself...but, obviously, knocked down a few pegs. There is no question he was a more humble Tiger Woods. It was good to see. Yeah, the guy has some issues....and, from what I can see, he is dealing with them. I like the fact that America gives you a second chance....I hope he walks the talk and takes advantage of the grace extended.

JollyJottings

Gorgeous day
Catching up with a friend
Getting my agenda filled for tomorrow
Trader Joes
Championship Game
T-Woods Interview

No comments: