Thursday, April 15, 2010

HappyuP!!! Day 1173


HappyUP!!! - a visit to Sierra View
Why it happened - thinking about changes
Why it makes me happy - I grew up golfing there.....and am looking at returning after all these years. Yeah, a bit of nostalgia crept in......but it was a lot of fun too.

HappyUP!!! - brief visit with a friend
Why it happened - I was out in front of my house
Why it makes me happy - my friend saw me.....and pulled over for a brief "come and go" quick chat.

HappyUP!!! - last four holes
Why it happened - I hit some great shots coming down the line
Why it makes me happy - played the last 4 holes 1 under par.......I lipped out two birdie putts that should have fallen which would have made it 3 under.....when you hit the shots down the line in our group, you make dough. I managed to get it back to break even.....really wished those putts would have fallen....but, at least, they were excellent putts on top of some great play.

JollyJottings

Birdie on 15
6 iron on 17
Wedge into 18
Playing with my bro
Checking outnew course
Brief visit with a friend
Good start to golf round
Great weather


No comments: