Monday, April 12, 2010

HappyuP!!! Day 1170



HappyUP!!! - fishies

Why it happened - a buddy of mine went "replacement" shopping

Why it makes me happy - when you own fish...they die...it's happened to me. Many think they killed their fish....no....they were provided a different kind of life. Hey, they would have died wherever they lived anyway...at least, in one's tank, they lived predator free. Anyway, the real HappyUP!!! (besides getting a picture to use) is that it reminded me of an old post:



HappyUP!!! - errands run
Why it happened - no golf
Why it makes me happy - boom....bam.....bingo.......made about 5 stops.....all hassle free......nice interactions with miscellaneous store staff......and back home before the rain came pouring down.

HappyUP!!! - fresh cookies
Why it happened - a buddy dropped some by
Why it makes me happy - c'mon.......do I really need to elaborate on why a freshly baked, soft, chewey chocolate chip cookie is a HappyUP!!! ? No.....I didn't think so. Besides, it's nice when someone goes out of there way to bring you stuff.

JollyJottings

Cool Storm...can't say thunderstorm but it came down
Errands run
Invitation response


No comments: