Sunday, October 28, 2007

HappyUP!!! Day 274


HappyUP!!! - I left the back door open by mistake
Why it happened - I had golf clubs in my hands
Why it made me happy - Shadow took the opportunity of the open door policy and decided she was an indoor kitty. I don't let the S's (Stogie and Shadow) inside. This allowed for some rare recline-in-the-chair-with-kitty-
on-the-lap time. She dug it.......and so did her owner

HappyUP!!! - gorgeous day
Why it happened - welcome to the fall in Northern California
Why it made me happy - I was out in that glorious sunshine all day long...and I mean from 8:30 to 5:30

HappyUP!!! - 36 holes of golf
Why it happened - my golfing partners wanted to go stick it some more
Why it made me happy - I didn't score well. I lost a lot of dough. But, I keep showing some flashes of past brilliance......slow...."take it back slooooow, Nutster." I hit a lot of very, very good shots today. Oh yeah, there were plenty of errant ones but there were some real keepers out there. I wish I could say the putter was working.

No comments: