Thursday, October 11, 2007

HappyUP!!! Day 257

HappyUP!!! - e-mail from the big guy
Why it happened - he has class...he acknowledged a "Thank You" note
Why it made me happy - so many reasons. I inter-office mailed this on Wednesday. His office got it on Thursday. By mid-day, he had opened it and acknowledged it via e-mail. You, "no big deal." I can only tell you that this is a VERY big business person we are talking about. Maybe this is how he got to be so BIG. Amazing!

HappyUP!!! - manager meeting
Why it happened - we do it monthly
Why it made me happy - we addressed some "elephants in the room." It was done well. Everyone understands where we need to get to. People are excited. It's awesome.

HappyUP!!! - breakfast burrito
Why it happened - I was at the Chevron
Why it made me happy - besides being delicious, it gave me another story to tell about eating at the Chevron. This gas station has the best little grill inside of it. Everyone laughs about our lunch stories from when the gang would eat there. Now, I have a good breakfast story. What's the story? It was around 6 a.m. when I went in........and there was a line waiting for their burritos. Half of the people waiting were Hispanic! It has to be good.

No comments: