Friday, October 05, 2007

HappyUP!!! Day 251

HappyUP!!! - trading e-mail with a back east buddy
Why it happened - I got an e-mail at work and asked him for his private e-mail
Why it makes me happy - he is back in Minnesota. We have only seen each other a couple of times. I have always liked him, though. I am now pretty much assured that I will stay in some kind of contact with him for many years to come......and it doesn't go through the corporate screening! He already cracked me up.

HappyUP!!! - work done...and approved...fast
Why it happened - I got it off my desk....and so did two other people
Why it makes me happy - I can bring some new playmates on-board because these are offer letters

HappyUP!!! - leftovers
Why it happened - I had more lunch than I could eat Wednesday
Why it made me happy - I worked a little late tonight, came home, did a few things, and said, "man, I am hungry." Knowing that I hadn't been to the store in forever, I was confident there was nothing to eat. I went to the fridge. "Hellllooooo Doctor!" I said to that paper bag of leftover Indian food. Exceptional...even reheated.

JollyJottings

Work done and approved...fast
Breakfast
Leftovers
Having stats back me up
Trading e-mails with a buddy back east
Crackin and needling one of my employees
Busting another employee

No comments: