Sunday, October 07, 2007

HappyUP!!! Day 253......Excitement

HappyUP!!! - helping Dad
Why it happened - I was over at my bro's
Why it made me happy - my bro was in the middle of doing some of the "caregiver" work. From experience, I know it is easier with two people so I got to help my dad and my bro

HappyUP!!! - chat with my nephew
Why it happened - my bro and I are going to make him a real estate mogul
Why it made me happy - I could go on and on about why this little guy is one of the heroes in my life. This kid got dealt a bad hand health wise from the start. He has battled through that....never complained....and is doing OK. With a little help from his uncle, he won't have to rent anymore. (Wow....I almost just started to cry. There are a lot of good reasons to do these HappyUP!!!s

HappyUP!!! - talking with a real estate buddy
Why it happened - he is going to help put the deal above together
Why it made me happy - we got to catch up. We hadn't talked in a long time. I have known him for over 20 years and I have never used him on a transaction (I have only done a couple personally). Anyway, times are a little slow and I am sure he appreciates this piece of easy business.

No comments: