Monday, October 08, 2007

HappyUP!!! Day 254....it's about the food

HappyUP!!! - Lunch
Why it happened - I set it up
Why it made me happy - well, when two same middle age buddies get together and cute little 20 year old Julie is the waitress with just two weeks of waitressing under her garter come together for lunch, it's going to be a HappyUP!!! Actually, it was just good to visit with a guy in the business. (...and Julie, despite her age and experience, was phenomenal)

HappyUP!!! - a lunch invitation
Why it happened - a guy left me a message
Why it made me happy - this is a pretty upbeat guy and a friend in the business. He left me a message. We'll have a good time later this week.

HappyUP!!! - a sushi invite
Why it happened - an acquaintance and I share similar tastes
Why it made me happy - I'll be having some sushi this week!

NOTE: I had trouble coming up with HappyUP!!!s from memory today. Warning! Warning! Warning! It means I am not looking hard enough during the day and catching them in the now.

No comments: