Sunday, October 14, 2007

HappyUP!!! Day 260....so much to pick from


HappyUP!!! - knocked it stiff
Why it happened - I hit a great 7-iron
Why it made me happy - the ball rolled up, gently kissed the flagstick, and settled on the lip of the hole. While it would have been great had it gone in, the birdie did pick me up a substantial amount of bets! Plus, the shot was struck perfectly.

HappyUP!!! - a great bunker shot
Why it happened - years of practice......well, if I am so good, how did I get in the bunker in the first place
Why it made me happy - it took skills.....ones I picked up years ago. The shot came at the perfect time. It was perfect execution and I came really close to holing the bunker shot out.

HappyUP!!! - my new, old putter
Why it happened - I did a hack on it
Why it made me happy - I bought a new putter a couple of years ago. Then, I stopped using it. I like the look and how it set up behind the ball....but it was too light. I got out some lead tape and put some weight on it. I also moved the ball back in my stance a bit......and I was knocking in some putts today!

HappyUP!!! - a solid round of golf

HappyUP!!! - nice people to golf with

HappyUP!!! - an intense guitar session

HappyUP!!! - a gorgeous day

HappyUP!!! - top down on a gorgeous day

HappyUP!!! - a burgeoning friendship

HappyUP!!! - getting a project done

HappyUP!!! - dinner with family and friends

HappyUP!!! - some time with my dad

HappyUP!!! - e-mail trades with my Minnesota friend

No comments: