Wednesday, October 03, 2007

HappyUP!!! Day 249

HappyUP!!! - lunch
Why it happened - I needed to congratulate an employee
Why it made me happy - my employee had his best month in his recent career. The Indian cuisine was over the top. Curry is not my favorite.....except at this place.

HappyUP!!! - getting the information in the correct hands
Why it happened - I received a very suspect marketing package using our company's logo
Why it made me happy - this outside firm used our company' s branding in their material to promote their agenda and sent it to me. I saw the material, identified what was going on, and got it into the hands of someone that will do something to stop the process. I love our brand and was it's protector today

HappyUP!!! - chat with a friend
Why it happened - I made the call
Why it made me happy - sometimes it is just good to have a call with some silliness in it.

No comments: