Saturday, October 13, 2007

HappyUP!!! Day 259


HappyUP!!! - haircut
Why it happened - I get one every once in awhile
Why it makes me happy - the barbershop is a good place to shoot the crap. More importantly, my hair was looking really good....went a little shorter than normal this time.

HappyUP!!! - saw a buddy that I hadn't seen in awhile
Why it happened - he needed to borrow something
Why it makes me happy - we were close. Then we drifted away. No big...no animosity...just heading down different paths in life. It was great to see him again. Hopefully, we'll get to play some music together soon.

HappyUP!!! - "that's not the kind of rash you can give...it's the kind you can get."
Why it happened - I was out amongst the population
Why it makes me happy - well, this one just made me laugh. I laughed because I overheard the comment above from some people I didn't know. I probably should have been scared because you don't want to be within earshot of someone having THAT kind of conversation. I was too busy laughing because of the content. Think about it....whatever rash they were talking about is one you can give.....otherwise, how did you GET it? Someone had to give it to you!

No comments: