Friday, September 11, 2020

HappyUP!!! Day5266

 HappyUP!!! - bunker shot 18

Why it happened -skillz
Why it makes me happy - it needed to be holed out for us to have a chance. Awkward lie...ball above feet in sand trap....and a decent carry required. I popped that baby up in the air. It came down with sore feet...and landed 3 inches from the cup...I tried

HappyUP!!! - my partner on 18
Why it happened -skillz
Why it makes me happy - after I hit the above, he knew he needed to hole out....and he dang near did. We went down fighting.....and lost ONE dollar.  We tried

HappyUP!!! - fun with the guys in the smoke
Why it happened -observation
Why it makes me happy - "is it getting smokers"...you had to be there. We have fires going on. It became the running joke.

HappyUP!!! - update on our cart girl
Why it happened -I was with her father
Why it makes me happy -got the scoop...she is doing OK....god bless those college kids



No comments: