Saturday, September 05, 2020

HappyUP!!! Day 5260

 HappyUP!!! - the right knee

Why it happened - I know where to search
Why it makes me happy -found a little sumpin sumpin today.....it's a good foundation to work off of

HappyUP!!! - my old irons
Why it happened -I committed to the experiment
Why it makes me happy -it "worked" today...not the way I want it too....but it was an upgrade

HappyUP!!! - surviving the Battle Royale roll
Why it happened -pure luck
Why it makes me happy - 7 guys....down to 2 guys....down to one roll.....WHEW!!!

HappyUP!!! - first FRESHLY dinner
Why it happened -I ordered them
Why it makes me happy -I can see, if I alter other behaviors, this could work for weight loss as well. It wasn't my goal...this is not a JennyCraig thing.....it is fresh food delivered. Yeah...I will try this for a month


No comments: