Sunday, September 13, 2020

HappyUP!!! day 5268

 HappyUP!!! - Neph stopping by

Why it happened -we had business to do
Why it makes me happy -we had a great chat! NOTHING in life is better than a great chat

HappyUP!!! -Neph holing out on 16
Why it happened -he got skillz
Why it makes me happy -first, he was my partner...that eagle made me money! Second, yeah, I said second, I'm all about me...so I will roll with it...he hit the shot...dead at the stick...high...and looked like the right distance (it was a blind shot), I said, "that's in for a two!" ...and I was right! Third, I don't think he has ever had an eagle like that and he had a lot of RIGHTFULLY earned joy and pride you could feel (OK...you want to re-order my priorities on how they actually fell...I'll leave that to you)

HappyUP!!! - just getting outside....despite the air
Why it happened -we just got to deal with it
Why it makes me happy -I am just sooooo blessed...to have a place....and the great company...to spend quality time with.

(Wow,,,the NFL started today....and I went "crickets" on it......yeah....watched the Raiders win and 49ers lose in DVR with a lot of fast forwarding.....YAWN!....the NFL aint life)


No comments: