Sunday, September 06, 2020

HappyUP!!! Day 5261

 HappyUP!!! - a nice day of putting

Why it happened -I got some skillz
Why it makes me happy -nope...I didn't make a thing! Nothing outside of the flagstick. I even missed a couple of shorties....but I made a LOT of the shorties. The ones 4-7 feet. THAT is a good day

HappyUP!!! - some tidy wedge play
Why it happened -I have been working on it
Why it makes me happy - when length has mysteriously disappeared, it is nice that the short game showed up in its replacement. One can still shoot a tidy score

HappyUP!!! - chat with BK
Why it happened -everyone else left
Why it makes me happy -it is SO refreshing to speak with someone that isn't "so right" or "so left".... an intelligent conversation. It's not that easy to find these days!!!

No comments: