Wednesday, August 29, 2012

HappyUP!!! Day 2046



HappyUP!!! - GREAT contest
Why it happened - the organizer was ON IT
Why it makes me happy - I just marvel when I just assist....and ALLOW others to organize....and, even though they don't have the experience, it all turns out better than if I had done it

HappyUP!!! - 5 super speeches
Why it happened - a contest
Why it makes me happy - ALL of these talks were great talks. When you get up to 5, there is a chance that one could be a "clunker." Not the case here.

HappyUP!!! - time with my friend, G
Why it happened - I pulled him aside
Why it makes me happy - I got some great information......real QUALITY stuff. So lucky



JJ

Great contest
5 super speeches
Tight evaluations
Sports Authority
4 iron/wedge 1.....4 iron/chip 3.....wedge 4.....2 putt 5.....recovery pitch shot 6.....drive 7.....drive/putt 9.....drive 11......6 iron/2 putt 12...chip 13.....4 iron/wedge 14.....drive/wedge 15.....drive/wedge 16....6 iron 17.....drive/hybrid/wedge 18
Chat with my buddy, G
New information
AGT

No comments: