Monday, August 20, 2012

HappyUP!!! Day 2037

My golf ball needs some obedience training!

HappyUP!!! - end of golf tournament
Why it happened - there are only 18 holes
Why it makes me happy - I brought it home at the end....which was good. It was a tough day, though, so getting done was GOOD!

HappyUP!!! - sneaking in a car wash
Why it happened - I ran ahead
Why it makes me happy - it's always great when you can sneak in a chore that you weren't expecting

HappyUP!!! - my partner
Why it happened - golf tournament
Why it makes me happy - after a LOT of tough breaks today....we just started laughing.  Later in the round, when another unfortunate bounce went against us, he looked at me and said, "I don't think we have used up any of our luck yet!"

HappyUP!!! - getting the scoop
Why it happened - phone call
Why it makes me happy - OMG....there is no end to my wonderment and fascination regarding how small a person can get. You just have to laugh.


No comments: